Thursday, February 21, 2013

REQUEST FOR READERS: Please Take My Survey!

As you may know, it's been about seven years since I started blogging. My blog (oh so creatively titled) began as nothing more than an outlet to express myself and keep up my writing skills after getting a journalism degree in college but choosing to pursue another field. Although my earliest entries tended to cover more random topics - such as annoying summer tourists in D.C. and my favorite food flavors, it quickly became clear that my desire was to blog about my ongoing journey as a follower of Christ and encourage other believers - especially those around my age and younger - in their walks with Jesus. I can't believe it's been several years!

Recently, I've really been getting direction from God that He wants me to do more with my writing. I'm not sure yet exactly what form He wants my "next steps" to take, but I'm starting by compiling some of the material that I've amassed on this blog.

That's where I need your help - you, the reader! As I'm pursuing potential projects, I want to get a better sense of who (if anyone, lol) periodically reads my blog, and what you have to say about it. Some of you have given me comments over the years (which I very much appreciate), but I'd also like responses to a quick survey that I've created (so far, everyone has completed it in under 5 minutes!), which you can access here. It asks for some demographics and thoughts about the blog. I know my girls will come through on it (and, just to be clear, I very much need you to!), but I'd also like to hear from any males who are reading (or have read), just so that I can get some sense of whether my blog appeals to you too.

In short, please take my survey - and thanks in advance!!

No comments: